- Dowload and extract llncs2e.zip
- Create a directory called splncs in C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.?\bibtex\bst
- Move the extracted file splncs.bst, splncs_srt.bst, and splncs03.bst into the new directory C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\bibtex\bst\splncs
- Move the extracted directory ?? into C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex
- Rebuild the filename database by Miktek - Maintenance - Settings, and click on the "Refresh FNDB" button (this may take a while depending on your computer)
How to install Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) style for MiKTeK on Windows 7
Following on from my previous post... I had the same issue when working on my Microsoft Windows desktop at home, i.e. got the following error "! LaTeX Error: File `llncs.cls' not found.". So had to download the "llncs2e.zip" file yet again from "http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0/"